The Oracion Seis, as they appear on Volume 17's cover.
|Name|| Oracion Seis |
The Oracion Seis (六魔将軍 Orashion Seisu) is a Dark Guild formed by a group of six powerful wizards, who control roughly a third of Fiore's underworld being part of the Baram Alliance (バラム同盟 Baram no Dōmei). In the series, they were searching for Nirvana, a magic which reverses "Light" and "Dark", but were arrested following the events of the Oración Seis arc.
The guild's name is derived from the Spanish words for "Prayer" and "Six". All members of the Oracion Seis use a codename related to their magic or "prayer", which they reveal after they are defeated.
- Brain (ブレイン Burein): Oracion Seis's Guild Master who uses Dark magic. As a former magic researcher, his codename is derived from his vast knowledge of magic and his use of Archive magic. He was easily defeated by Jura Nekis.
- Zero (ゼロ Zero): Brain's split personality, which is unsealed after all members of the Oracion Seis are defeated. Unlike Brain, Zero focuses on nothing but fighting and destroying. Natsu managed to defeat him while in Dragon Force.
- Klodoa (クロドア Kurodoa): A talking staff belonging to Brain. It is soon destroyed by Zero after he awakens, however.
- Cobra (コブラ Kobura): A wizard with a giant flying snake named "Cuberios" (キュベリオス Kyuberiosu) who has hypersensitive hearing and uses Poison Dragon Slayer Magic. After seeing him struggle fighting Natsu and Happy, Brain decided to expel him.
- Racer (レーサー Rēsā): The leader of the Harpuia Guild who uses Slowdown Magic and magical motorcycles in combat. He died in a kamikaze attack against Gray Fullbuster, Lyon Bastia and Sherry Blendi.
- Angel (エンジェル Enjeru): A Celestial Spirit Wizard whose signature summon is Gemini. She is extremely knowledgable in the relationships between different spirits. She was defeated by Lucy Heartfilia.
- Hoteye (ホットアイ Hottoai): A large wizard with an angular face who uses magic to manipulate earth and to see through solid objects. He has an obsession with money. He defects from the Oración Seis under the influence of Nirvana, and was defeated by Midnight.
- Midnight (ミッドナイト Middonaito): Brain's foster-son who is constantly asleep on a magic carpet. He is the Oracion Seis's trump and is capable of using magic to reflect attacks as well as twist non-living objects, including intangible things such as light. He was defeated by Erza Scarlet after defeating Jellal Fernandes and Blue Pegasus's Trimens.
All members of the Oracion Seis, save Brain were once slave children working on the R-Project.